Invisalign is a clear aligner system used to move your teeth.
Here are some advantages of Invisalign:
- Improved Oral Hygiene — Because the aligners are removable, you will be able to clean your teeth easily.
- A Discreet Look — The clear aligners and tooth colored attachments are barely noticeable.
- More Dietary Choices —With Invisalign, you can still bite into an apple or a crispy pizza crust when you remove your aligners.
- Comfort — Invisalign is made out of soft and flexible material.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — If you have a grinding or clenching habit, the clear aligners can function as a thin nightguard to protect your teeth from excessive wear.